At DonahueFavret Contractors, our commitment to construction excellence is the measure of expertise that distinguishes our capabilities above all else. Our reputation and the standard we live by set us apart from every competitor in the industry. Among our many achievements, we are proud to be award winners of 19 prestigious national awards for Excellence In Construction, awarded by Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC).
National Eagle Awards for Excellence in Construction:
- St. Stephen Church, New Orleans, LA
- Tulane School of Social Work, New Orleans, LA
- Bogalusa Readiness Center, Bogalusa, LA
- The Groves at Mile Branch Creek, Covington, LA
- InterContinental Hotel, New Orleans, LA
- St. Christopher Hotel, New Orleans, LA
- Royal St. Charles Hotel, New Orleans, LA
- Holiday Inn French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
- Best Buy, Slidell, LA
- The Lofts at Embassy Suites, New Orleans, LA
- First Emanuel Baptist Church, New Orleans, LA
National Awards of Merit:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, New Orleans, LA
- New Orleans Public Belt Railroad, New Orleans, LA
- 200 Carondelet, New Orleans, LA
- Target at Clearview Mall, Metairie, LA
- Episcopal Conference Center, Robert, LA
- Louisiana Heart Hospital, Lacombe, LA
- F.A. Richard & Associates, Mandeville, LA
- St. Mary’s Dominican High School Athletics Facility, New Orleans, LA
As a Louisiana Commercial Contractor serving throughout the Gulf Coast, DonahueFavret Contractors, Inc., provides high-level general contractor construction services throughout the Greater New Orleans area, Louisiana and Gulf South creating an environment for success and achievement for our employees, subcontractors and all of our stakeholders.
Best of the Best Award
Awarded by McGraw-Hill Construction to 200 Carondelet as the nation’s Best Residential/Hospitality Project of 2009.
Louisiana Landmarks Society Awards for Excellence in Historic Preservation
- Awarded in 2019 for St. Stephen Catholic Church
- Awarded in 2015 for the Jazz & Heritage Center and the Tulane School of Social Work
- Awarded in 2014 for Turn Services
Lend Lease Construction Partner of the Year Award, 2013
Awarded in conjunction with the Lakeview Regional Medical Pavilion project.
WFX Solomon Awards
- Awarded to First Baptist Church Covington in 2019
- Awarded to St. Stephen Catholic Church in 2019
Best Church Builder in the United States
- Named by GeneralContractors.org
Platinum Step Award
Given by Associated Builders and Contractors, the STEP Award focuses on safety and loss prevention. DonahueFavret Contractors has carefully earned one of the industry’s highest ratings for safety since 2000.
Accredited Quality Contractor
Awarded by Associated Builders and Contractors, the AQC designation recognizes DonahueFavret’s commitment to excellence in safety, employee benefits, training and community relations.
ABC Member of the Year
- Awarded to Jack Donahue in 1980.
- Awarded to Bob Favret in 1980.
ABC Person of the Year
- Awarded to Maura Donahue in 2004.
- Awarded to Jack Donahue in 2007.
Business Person of the Year
Presented to Jack Donahue by the St. Tammany West Chamber of Commerce in 1991.
Certificate of Merit for Outstanding Achievement in Restoration
Rare accolades from the French Quarter’s Vieux Carre Commission.
Chamber Community Service Award
Awarded to Jack and Maura Donahue in 1998 by the St. Tammany West Chamber of Commerce.
Doctor of Humane Letters
Presented to Maura Donahue in 2014 by Our Lady of Holy Cross College.
Corporate Leadership Award
Given to Maura Donahue in 2013 by the Louisiana Center for Women in Government and Business.
CityBusiness Women of the Year
Awarded to Maura Donahue in 2000 and again in 2007.
West St. Tammany BPW Woman of the Year
Awarded to Maura Donahue in 2007.
Junior Achievement Business Hall of Fame
Maura Donahue was inducted in 2008.
“I was impressed with everyone’s attention to detail, the quick turn around on pricing and the quality of the work. The emphasis on job safety throughout the project was notable.”