DonahueFavret Contractors, Inc., has been named the Lend Lease Americas Development 2013 Construction Partner of the Year – Team. DonahueFavret is constructing the Lakeview Regional Medical Pavilion in Covington, Louisiana, with Lend Lease as the owner of the project. The $10.7 million project is scheduled for completion in early 2014.
John Donahue, President and CEO of DonahueFavret Contractors Inc., said, “We are thrilled to receive this prestigious award. Lend Lease is a global company working with numerous construction partners throughout the world. To be selected as the Construction Partner of the Year is a great honor.”
This award recognizes an integrated team effort that has made a tangible difference in eliminating incidents and injuries. The judges’ selection was based on the following criteria:
· Evidence of both collective team and allocated individual input and commitment
· Proactive safety communication initiatives
· Positive endorsement of safety approach and outcomes from independent stakeholders
· Demonstrated Global Minimum Requirements implementation, management and reporting
· Development and implementation of specific initiatives involving the wider team